SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Big Lift Heavy Duty Axles
Rhino 2.0 Axles are bigger, stronger, and built by expert riders that know the value of an axle that doesn’t quit. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axle angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. Let your RZR be the work horse and the trail monster it’s built to be with Rhino 2.0 Axles.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested: The original Rhino axle cemented SuperATV as one of the top axle manufacturers in the off-road industry, and Rhino 2.0 axles blow the roof off. We are the designers, engineers, testers, and manufacturers of Rhino 2.0, and we don’t settle for average. We’ve invested millions in cutting-edge testing equipment to ensure that Rhino 2.0 is the strongest and longest-lasting axle for your lift.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula: Rhino 2.0 axle is made with 4340 chromoly steel, heat-treated for strength and durability. The design includes a chromoly steel cage and spider, along with CV cups, all optimized for performance without rubbing. It’s a reliable choice for pushing your RZR 1000 with a big lift kit.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference and 18-month warranty: Rhino 2.0 is the strongest and most affordable axle for the RZR 1000’s big lift. It has better yield strength, longevity, and heat buildup than other pricey super-duty axles. SuperATV is highly confident in its performance, offering an 18-month warranty. And as always, each axle ships free of charge.
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: A massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Rocks & Trails Edition : 2017+
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)