SuperATV Polaris Ranger Heavy Duty Carrier Bearing
Are you tired of bone-rattling vibration from your Polaris Ranger’s stock prop shaft? Upgrade to SuperATV’s Polaris Ranger Heavy-Duty Carrier Bearing for boosted strength and a smoother ride. That gives you fewer part failures, a more comfortable side-by-side, and a carrier bearing that’s not afraid of rough rides.
Strong, Secure, and Easy to Install: Our carrier bearing is made from heavy-duty aluminum to ensure it’s stronger and more durable than stock. The pillow-block design gives it robust strength and reliability and seals out mud, dirt, and other trail debris. It’s not just strong and reliable—it’s also easy to install securely thanks to our two-piece design. It even includes a retainer ring for stock prop shafts to make sure it’s as solid as possible.
Grease Up and Done: Difficult maintenance sucks. That’s why our Polaris carrier bearing keeps maintenance time to a minimum with an easily accessible grease fitting. You can add a remote grease line so you don’t have to remove any plastic to repack it. Not to mention, the self-aligning bearing keeps friction to a minimum, so you won’t have to service it as often to keep it running smooth.
Choose Billet or Cast: We have options for every rider and every budget. Our cast aluminum option is designed for the casual rider who needs something stronger and more durable than stock. And if you’re a hardcore rider that’s always pushing your Ranger to the edge, our high-strength 6061 billet aluminum option is made for you.
- Available in 6061 billet aluminum or A380 cast aluminum
- Stronger than stock
- Greaseable and fully sealed for durability in any conditions
- Self-aligning bearing reduces vibration
- Two-piece design and full-color instructions make it easy to install
- Compatible with SuperATV and OEM prop shafts.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew : 2014-2021
Replaces OEM Part #:
- 3514900, 3515075, 3514806