SuperATV Polaris RZR XP 900 Cab Heater
Ride All Winter Long: Get comfy with a SuperATV Cab Heater for the Polaris RZR. It draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater. Our cab heater mounts under the dash between the seats where it’s out of the way for both the passenger and the driver. Install is easy—our kit uses the RZR’s own key-on and power terminals to make wiring a cinch. We include hoses, drill-bits, and RZR-specific mounting plates to make it as easy as possible to get your heater up and running. Riding all winter long in subzero temperatures has never been so warm. With adjustable temperature and fan speeds, you are in complete control of your cold-weather comfort.
Defrost Your Windshield: Along with the two vents in the unit itself, we include two defrost vents and hoses to keep your windshield snow, ice, and fog free while you’re driving! We route the defrost vents through your dash so they look like they came included from the factory.
Keeps Your Cab Comfortable: Our Cab Heater is designed to make your cab comfortable while you’re riding. The high-grade radiator hoses are rated from -40°F to 285°F. That means that no matter how hot your engine gets or how cold it is outside, our heater and its components can handle it. It’s the best way to ride into winter.
- Adjustable Temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Easy install—includes all installation hardware and instructions
- Heater control box measures 10″ x 4.5″ x 11.75″
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015-2017
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
There are no reviews yet.