Packard Performance Sand Light Steer Tires – Front 33x13x15 (Pair)
After extensive testing, Packard Performance is proud to release the Ultralight Tire lineup. Suitable for all performance side by sides ranging from mild to wild.
- Genuine 33″x13″ tire size gives more ground clearance and floatation, allowing you to use the full potential of your car’s suspension
- 1″x1/2″ steer rib to maximize steering response and turning radius
- Performance designed utilizing the best of compounds, tire ply, and profile to maximize performance
- Recommended for all SXS’s
- 27lbs per tire
- We do not comp cut tires. Users must do so at their own risk. Typical weight loss on a comp cut tire is 4-6lbs.
- Fill tires 8-10 psi for optimal performance.
**SOLD AS A PAIR (2 FRONT TIRES)**