Packard Performance Sand Light Paddle Tires – Rear 33x15x15
After extensive testing, Packard Performance is proud to release the Ultralight Tire lineup. Suitable for all performance side by sides ranging from mild to wild.
- Genuine 33″x15″ tire size gives more ground clearance and floatation, allowing you to use the full potential of your car’s suspension
- 1 1/16″ paddle height with optimal paddle angle, giving the most possible forward force without sacrificing traction and belt life
- performance designed utilizing the best of compounds, tire ply, and profile to maximize performance
- Recommended for 175-350WHP
- 36lbs per tire
- We do not comp cut tires. Users must do so at their own risk. Typical weight loss on a comp cut tire is 4-6lbs.
- Fill tires 8-10 psi for optimal performance.
**SOLD AS A PAIR (2 REAR TIRES)**