The brand new System 3 SS360 is a revolutionary tire with a versatile tread pattern that performs well in both sand and snow environments. The unique crossing tread provides razor sharp turning and handling as well as unmatched “all-terrain” rider versatility in the sand. The impressive light weight two ply casing and low rolling resistance design is easy on drive components.
- High speed performance and low drag
- “All-terrain” type paddle tire that doesn’t push in the corners
- 2 ply casing creates massive flotation
- Tread depth: 0.63 inches
- Traction is the same for front and rear, SS360 is unrivaled for four wheel drive applications
- Ultra light weight for low rotating mass!
- Less rolling resistance is easier on crucial drive components like the drive belt and axles
NEW High HP Rear Tires!
- Tread arcs (20mm deep on new HP model, 13mm deep on standard model)
- Ideal for machines with 200+ HP