The AA RZR XP Turbo slip-on exhaust is just what your machine needs! We set out to produce an exhaust that looks great, sounds great, has adjustable sound levels, and has a price tag that won’t have your significant other screaming at you(we can’t be the only ones?).
This exhaust sounds amazing with a nice throaty bark when fully open. Looking for less sound? You can actually adjust the sound with a manual cutout (stealth cap) that bolts into either one of the outlets. This cap makes our exhaust quieter than other exhausts with a single outlet because the sound waves get trapped in the capped outlet. Does the cap decrease airflow? Not really. Sure open will flow a little better, but the single 2.5″ outlet still flows a TON of air and is more than enough for whatever you throw at it. No drop-in horsepower because of capping on side when running less than 20psi.
If you’d still like less sound, you can put your factory spark arrestor (or two of them if not running the stealth cap) right into this exhaust.
- Exhaust fits all 2016-2021 RZR XP Turbo Models & Turbo S
- Amazing sound that is fully adjustable when purchasing our Stealth Cap
- Much better airflow which is needed to decrease heat(especially when tuned)
- Eliminates the stock catalytic converter
- Sheds 6lbs off your machine
- Fits nicely into the factory location
- Uses hairpin clips to hold the top muffler mounts in place for extremely secure mounting
- Made from TIG welded stainless steel
- Extremely high quality laser cut brackets for maximum durability and a great look
- Sharp corners and outlets designed to match the RZR styling
- The stainless will bronze and matches the stock header very well
- The aluminum heat shield keeps the back of the muffler cool and looking badass with an AA graphics
- Video Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMK2Mbt10aE