The PRP XC Extra Wide Suspension Seat features side bolsters towards the front that give you some containment for when the ride gets rough. The seat has open bolsters at the hips, which allow you to use OEM 3-point seat belts, and make it easy to use with retractable harnesses. The low sides make it much easier to get in and out of the vehicle, and to get lap belts tightened. Both side bolsters are reinforced with ¾” steel tubing for a better hold and a longer lasting seat. (Other seats that just have foam that breaks down over time). The vinyl-coated nylon suspension liner and dual-density foam decrease the impact on the body, reducing the fatigue you feel after a long day in the dirt or dunes. A standard mesh drain allows water, mud, and dirt to drain out the bottom, rather than pile up in the seat. Overall this seat is great for trail riding, or when you’re constantly getting in and out on rides.
Choose from 4 pre-designed combinations for the XC Suspension Seat.
- Low Sides – Make it easy to get in and out
- Open side bolsters that work with OEM seatbelts, retractable harnesses, and allow for easy lap belt adjustment
- Low side bolsters – give some containment when the ride gets rough
- 1″ Extra Wide – more room for larger riders
- Standard mud and sand drain
- Bolts directly into Polaris RZR XP 1000, Turbo, Turbo S. Or can fit into a Can-Am X3 or X3 Max with adapter mounts (sold separately)
- DOES NOT fit in Polaris RS1, Pro XP, or Honda Talon
Seats may be in-stock and ready to ship, otherwise they will be built to order.