Aftermarket Assassins RZR XP Turbo, Turbo S, Pro XP, Turbo R Head Pipe
- Looking for a header to complete the look for your slip on exhaust? Then you need the AA stainless XPT header. This is a 2.5″ design which is the same size as factory. We found going to a 3″ system to make zero difference on power, but many customers wanted a nicer looking header. This one offers great looks by having a slightly better design off the turbo to help release exhaust from the turbo quickly. It also has a bellow style flex joint which is sleeved inside for uninterrupted flow inside the header.
- Fits 2016-2021 RZR XP Turbo, Turbo S & 2020-2022 Pro XP/Turbo R Models
- 2019-2021 California Evap models (with a blue o2 sensor lead in the exhaust) will use a larger bung
- Most XPT’s are non Cali models and use the small bung which is pictured on the RZR
- Matches our slip-on exhaust perfectly
- Stainless steel with the highest quality flex bellow for improved flow and longevity
- Does not use factory heat shielding and should only be used with a slip-on exhaust with no catalytic converter
- Made at our facility in the USA
- Part number: 110-1007 – Small o2 (2016-2020 Models)
- Part number: 110-1008 – Larger o2 (2019+ Cali Evap Models with the blue o2 sensor lead, All Pro XP Models)
There are no reviews yet.