SuperATV Polaris Ranger XP 900 High Clearance Rear A-Arms
Get the most out of your Ranger XP 900 with SuperATV’s maximum clearance A-arms. Get an additional 2″ of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a lifetime warranty and featuring 25% larger tubing, our unique dual bend design rear control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods! To give your machine the ultimate clearance pair with 3″ Lift Kit.
Industry Leading Adjustability: SuperATV A-Arms feature the industry leading Adjustable Pivot Block allowing for full camber adjustment. Unlike others, our arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
- 2″ additional clearance
- 1.25″ tube – 25% larger than OEM
- Maximum tire size (determined by front A-arms):
- 0″ offset front A-arms – 27″
- Note: At full compression tire may rub the trim and front bumper.
- Full camber adjustability
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014-2019
- Will not fit 2016 Ranger 900 High Lifter Edition with stock axles. Requires Rhino Brand Axles.