SuperATV Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Heavy Duty Prop Shaft – Rhino Driveline
Put a Rhino Driveline Prop Shaft in you Polaris Ranger XP 1000 & Crew, and watch it work harder than it ever has before. Maximized shafts paired with U-series U-joints that wear less and run smooth mean it can withstand tons of torque. Bolster your driveline’s backbone with SuperATV’s expertise. Upgrade to a Rhino Driveline Prop Shaft and drive your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 like you never could before.
Superior Construction: We built Rhino Driveline prop shafts with .120” tube walls and a 1.75” diameter tube. That’s bigger and thicker than your OEM prop shaft. It’s made of chromoly steel alloy unlike your OEM carbon steel prop shaft. That makes it strong enough to take on creeks, rocks, mud, and hills. It’s built for the way you ride.
C-Series: C-Series prop shafts offer the ultimate strength and protection. It uses a CV joint complete with a chromoly cage, spider, and cup just like an axle. All the strength is made even more durable thanks to the high-quality boot that protects it from the elements. Best of all, a CV gives you no rattle, wobble, or balance issues—they’re just not possible. It’s the smart choice for any ride style.
U-Series: U-Series U-joints are built like your stock U-joints but stronger. The U-Series uses needle bearings, just like OEM, but are made with a superior 4340 chromoly steel body. They’ll last longer and make it through tougher rides than a stock U-joint.
Use with Our Cast or Billet Aluminum Carrier Bearings: Our Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are compatible with SuperATV Carrier Bearings only. That’s great news for you, because our carrier bearings are the best you can get. Our greaseable, self-aligning bearing and innovative two-piece design make installation and maintenance a breeze. When it comes to materials, we’ve got a carrier bearing for every rider. Our A380 cast aluminum option is long-lasting, reliable, and stronger than stock. And for riders who want max performance, there’s our 6061 billet aluminum carrier bearing. This 100% American-made billet carrier is CNC machined, making it stronger than cast and perfect for pushing limits.
Rhino Driveline Shaft:
- Shaft diameter is .5” larger than stock
- Shaft wall is .120” vs stock’s .088”
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing (stock is plain carbon steel)
- Uses a strong and versatile CV joint
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Sealed for any riding environment
- No vibrations, no wobble, no maintenance
- Uses a traditional needle-bearing U-joint
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Phased and balanced—no vibration
- Sealed for long lasting operation
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition : 2021+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition Crew : 2021+
- Polaris Pro XD 2000G : 2021+
- Polaris Pro XD 2000D : 2021+
Replaces OEM Part:
- 1333146, 1334482, 1334249
- 1333147, 1334359, 133374
- Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are compatible with SuperATV Carrier Bearings only.