SuperATV Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Clearance 1.5″ Forward Offset A-Arms
Your Ranger is rugged and it’s built for the off-road. If you want it to truly handle everything you encounter, you need to upgrade to SuperATV’s High-Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A-Arms for the Polaris Ranger XP 1000. They’re stronger, come with full camber adjustment, and increase your wheelbase by 1.5 inches for more stability and room for up to 28.5” tires. It’s a win-win.
Bigger Tires and Better Clearance
The 1.5” forward offset gives you better tire clearance and room for up to 28.5” tires—all without a lift! A longer wheelbase also makes you more stable over hills and large obstacles. They make use of our unique dual-bend design to raise the profile of these arms so they won’t get hung up on rocks and other trail obstacles.
Our beefed-up 1.25” diameter tubing is 25% larger than stock and results in much stronger control arms. Ride hard and get wild. We want you to test the limits and ride with confidence. With the strongest suspension you can get, nothing will stop you.
Plus, they’re backed by a lifetime warranty.
Adjustable Pivot Blocks
You get full adjustability thanks to our adjustable pivot blocks. They come set to stock specifications right out of the box, so you don’t have to mess with them if you don’t want to. But they let you tweak your camber to perfection if you bog down your suspension with a bunch of cab weight or add a small camber-crippling lift. You can dial it in so you don’t get any premature tire wear but you do get a better ride.
- Adds 1.5” of forward offset
- Fit up to 28.5” tires*
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable lower pivot block for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
*At full compression a 28.5” tire may rub the trim and bumper on some machines.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020
NOTE: If you have a 2017-2018 Ranger 1000 High Lifter Edition, you will need stock-length Ranger 1000 axles and tie rods. High Lifter Edition length axles and tie rods are not compatible with this kit. Check out our stock-length Rhino or Rhino 2.0 Axles.