SuperATV Polaris Ranger 1000 Aluminum Doors
If you’re sick of rocks and mud flinging into your cab, it might be time to consider adding some doors to your Polaris Ranger 1000. These Aluminum Doors from SuperATV are designed to keep the muck out, but that’s not all they do. We designed them to match the contours of your Ranger, so they also make your machine look way cooler. They’re durable, comfortable, and practical—in other words, they’re exactly what you need to take your ride to the next level.
Maximize Your Comfort: Any modification you make to your machine should make it more comfortable, not less. So we designed these doors with your knees and elbows in mind. The height is perfect for resting your arm on while still keeping you safe and confined. And we made sure to place the door’s latches up and out of the way, so your knee doesn’t bang into it on rough rides.
Built for Battle: To make these doors, we use lightweight aluminum plating for the panel and 1” steel tubing for the frame. This maximizes strength and durability while minimizing weight. We finish it off with a UV-resistant powder coating, which makes the doors last longer and look better. And to make your life easier, we preassemble everything. You’ll have them installed in under an hour and using only basic tools. Less time in the garage means more time doing what you love.
- Multi-bend aluminum construction is light and stylish
- Heavy-duty frame with two mounting points provides long-lasting performance
- Automotive-style latch with simple handle for easy entry and exit
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Ergonomic height for a comfortable ride
- Preassembled for a quick and easy installation
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+