SuperATV Honda Talon 1000X RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit
Your Talon is responsible for a lot of fun weekends. But its steering system can’t keep up—the harder you ride, the more wobbly it gets. That’s where SuperATV’s Honda Talon 1000X RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit comes in. It uses bigger, better tie rod ends and a beefy rod to make sure you get excellent handling whether you’re running big tires or using stock.
Steel Bars and Heim Joint Ends
These Honda Talon 1000X tie rods are made with beefy 1” diameter solid steel bars, so they can take heavy hits without bending. But the real magic is in the Heim joint tie rod ends and rebuildable inner ball and sockets. They use massive 3/4” rod threads to make OEM’s most common failure point stronger than ever. All around, these are the tough tie rods you need if you want to ride with confidence.
It doesn’t end there—the tie rods come backed by a lifetime warranty so you don’t have to be afraid to get messy.
Installation and Toe Adjustment Doesn’t Get Easier
This kit comes with every bit of hardware you need to get it installed quickly and easily. Forget making a trip to the hardware store—with our kit, you’ll get back on the trail in no time. Plus, you can adjust your toe anywhere you want without removing any parts.
- Heavy-duty solid steel bar tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Solid steel bar tie rods for maximum strength
- Hardened Heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Honda Talon 1000X: 2019+
- Honda Talon 1000X-4: 2020+
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV’s RackBoss 2.0 Rack and Pinion
- Replaces OEM # 53521-HL6-A01