RokBlokz Polaris General 2016+ Mud Flaps
- This kit does NOT fit the General XP.
- Excellent protection from wheel spray off the wheels/tires without taking away from the aggressive styling or functionality of your Polaris GENERAL.
- Easily bends and flexes over rocks and terrain.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, engineered to endure the harshest environments from the desert heat to the arctic cold.
- Won’t crack or warp from temperature extremes.
- Flexible but with a semi-rigid characteristic that allows them to retain their shape at speed and effectively block tire spray (we’re not into flappy mud flaps). The rigidity also helps the flaps resist getting sucked into the tire.
- EZ Install! Detailed installation instructions included.
- Extra Large FRONT version is over an inch wider on the outside edge and extends almost 3″ more towards the front on the very top section. The XL REARs are about 1.5″ wider.
Your kit comes with 2 front and 2 rear fender flares, along with our stainless steel mounting hardware and installation instructions.
*MOUNTING THE REAR MUD FLAPS REQUIRES MODIFYING THE BED LATCH HANDLE (or cutting a large hole, pre-marked, in the flap for the handle to pass through).
**Please note that you’ll need to drill a few holes in the plastic fenders to mount these.
WHAT IT FITS:
2016+ Polaris GENERAL 1000
2017+ Polaris GNERAL 4 1000
This kit will fit trim levels including Sport, Premium, Deluxe, Ride Command Edition and Hunter Edition
DOES NOT FIT:
2020+ GENERAL XP 1000
2020+ GENERAL XP 4 1000
Please compare the fenders on your machine to those seen in the photos on this page.