Zbroz Polaris RZR Turbo S/Turbo S 4 HD Pro Max Lower A-Arm Kit
Zbroz Racing Pro Max Series Lower A-Arms are lighter, much stronger, and offer more clearance than the OEM A-Arms. Built to hold OEM or various aftermarket ball joints to ensure performance and durability these A-Arms will take all you can dish out on the racecourse, on your local trail, or dune area. Notice how we also utilize a swaged end design which allows us to have the strongest connection point in the industry. Just one more thing we do that the competition does not.
Our ball joint housing specs are compatible with OEM and most aftermarket ball joints. *When installing, you will reuse the OEM Upper Pivot Caps/and Pivot Shaft, and OEM Lower Pivot Caps and OEM Lower Pivot Shafts.
Save some weight and beef up your RZR Turbo S with a USA-made quality product.
This kit includes Lower A-Arms with pre-installed Delrin Plastic bushings for a better life in the harsh conditions and high load these machines generate.
- Lighter and Stronger than OEM A-Arms
- Built from 1.50″ O.D. Chromoly DOM Tubing
- Signature Zbroz Racing Maximum Ground Clearance Design
- Easy to install, no modifications necessary
- Durable powder-coated colors: Matte Black, RZR Red, or Raw
- Polaris RZR Turbo S (2018-2021)
- Polaris RZR Turbo S 4 (2019-2021)