Trinity Racing is well known in the industry for proven performance and innovation, and they did not disappoint with the new Extreme drive belt! Built to withstand higher temperatures, provide better engagement, and made with superior components, this belt will prove to be a major upgrade for your machine.
E-COMPOUND BELTS – XP1000 UPGRADED
- Superior to OEM and S Compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. E-Compound Turbo Belts use Aramid Fibers with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
– 1 Year Warranty
– Warranty only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch kit
- 2014-2019 RZR XP 1000 / XP4
- 2016-2019 RZR S 1000
- 2015-2019 RZR S 900 XP/XP4
- 2017-2018 Ranger 1000 XP4
- 2017-2017 Ranger 1000 XP
- 2013-2019 Ranger 900 XP/XP4
- 2016-2019 General / General 4
- 2016-2019 ACE 900
- 2015-2017 ACE 570 w/EBS
- 2011-2014 RZR 900 XP/XP4
Replaces the following Polaris OEM part numbers: 3211196 / 3211180 / 3211172 / 3211149 / 3211148 / 3211142 / 3211196