SuperATV Yamaha Wolverine Rmax 1000 Low Profile Fender Flares
When the pedal goes down, the mud flies up. Those wild and messy rides are usually the most fun, but nobody loves the cleanup that happens afterwards. That’s why we made these Low Profile Fender Flares for your Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 1000. They extend your stock flares by up to 4” to add a much-needed shield against mud, water, and rocks. They’re perfect for mudding and creek riding, and they make your RMAX look better than ever.
A Seamless Fit to Your Fender Flares
We made sure these extended fender flares are built to last because we know you’re going to beat them up. They attach to your existing fender flares using countersunk bolts and machined aluminum chamfered washers. That, in addition to precision cutting, helps them match your stock fender flares for a natural look. The ultra-tough 1/8” LDPE construction is tough yet flexible enough to handle a constant onslaught of rocks and dirt without cracking.
If you’re looking for exceptional protection that looks as good as it performs, you’re in the right place. Our Low Profile Fender Flares sport a sleek, low-profile design that will make your RMAX look more aggressive than ever. You’ll turn heads wherever you ride, and you’ll stay clean and dry while doing it.
- Made of extremely durable 1/8” LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Adds up to an additional 4” of protection on each side
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Mounts to OEM fender flares for a sleek, low-profile look
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 2 1000 : 2021+
- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 4 1000 : 2021+