SuperATV Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 1000 6″ Portal Gear Lift
Do you want to look like a total badass while you’re tearing up the trail? Do you want to take on nastier, rougher terrain? Of course you do. Beef up your UTV with a SuperATV GDP 6” Portal Gear Lift for your Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 1000. You’ll get extra clearance, room for bigger tires, and a 30, 45, or 60% gear reduction with the option to add a dual idler—in other words, everything you need to take your ride to the next level.
What Is a Dual Idler: Perfection takes time. After years of research and development, we’ve made our dual idler gear portals unlike any other. By placing a second idler gear in the portal box, the load gets spread over twice as much surface area for more reliable torque transfer and the strongest gear set you can get. Two idler gears don’t do a thing if they’re not mated perfectly, though. Precision CNC grinding ensures ours do. Our gears are made from the industry’s toughest 9310 steel alloy. Didn’t think dual idlers mattered? With GDP’s quality and experience, they finally do.
Perfect for Any Rider: A 6” lift gives you room to run monster tires, but it’s the gear reduction that really transforms your ride. Opt for a 30% reduction to maintain your top-end speed while still getting the punchy power you crave—perfect for trails, desert, and anywhere else you want to hit top speed. But if you love mud, you need a set of GDP Portals sporting a 45% gear reduction. All that torque turns mud tires better than any other lift.
A Gear Reduction That Protects Your Drivetrain: We love that portal gear lifts put the gear reduction directly in the hub. This leads to less stress on your machine’s most vital parts, even through rough riding. Your axles, differential, prop shaft, and transmission will thank you—and they’ll last longer, too.
Unmatched Gear Material: Gears are the most important component of a portal gear lift, which is why we make ours using the most premium, top-of-the-line gears available. They’re made with precision-ground 9310 alloy steel and designed to mate perfectly every time. This gives you a smooth and quiet ride, no matter how hard you push it.
Strength in Every Part: Developing good portal housings isn’t only about strength—it’s also about precise, intelligent design. From the 9310 alloy gears to the 5/16” advanced alloy backing plates, these portals are built to last. And whether you choose our cast or USA-made billet aluminum, you’re getting the best.
- Our housings are reinforced for gear retention and optimized for oil flow
- Advanced steel alloy backing plates are stronger than chromoly
- Enhance with Portal Blood—gear oil formulated for GDP Portals
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets, Seals, and Bearings
Our portals use:
- Advanced gaskets and O-rings with excellent oil resistance and low deterioration rates
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
- Double-angular contact output bearings to prevent premature wear
- Roller idler and drive bearings to maintain perfect gear meshing
Top-Rated Customer Service: Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
- Dual idler gear configuration
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- Increases width by 4 in. per side (8 in. total)
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Housings use gaskets that don’t let anything through
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Gear reduction reduces stress on your drivetrain
- Lighter than the competition
6” Portal Gear Lift Includes:
- (4) Assembled Portal Hub Boxes Complete with 9310 Gears, Seals, Output Shaft, Gaskets, and Thrust Bearings
- (4) Universal Hubs and Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Slotted Rotors with Lugs
- (4) Specialized Steel Alloy Backing Plates
- (4) Steel Caliper Mounting Plates
- Extended Brake Lines
- All Required Hardware, Including Recessed Castle Nut Socket
- 18” or larger wheel required
- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 2 : 2021+
- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 4 : 2021+
|Max Tire Size Recommendations for 6” Portal Gear Lift|
|Max Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with GDP Portals|
|36″||1.5″ Forward Offset A-Arms|
|If you need help figuring out which gear reduction is right for you, give us a call.|
|Max tire sizes are measured at full compression and full turn. The given tires sizes are the largest we fit without rubbing. With minor trimming or a small amount of rub, larger tire sizes can be used.|