SuperATV Yamaha Wolverine Heavy Duty Ball Joint
It’s not uncommon for you to snap your ball joint when riding hard. Why replace your old ball joint with the same stock piece you just broke? Upgrade your ball joint to SuperATV’s Yamaha Wolverine Heavy-Duty Ball Joint. They’re made from 4340 chromoly steel, so they’re ultra-strong and can withstand the roughest rides. Plus, our grease fitting makes servicing these ball joints super easy.
4340 Heat-Treated Chromoly Steel
Chances are if you’re running a stock ball joint, it’s only a matter of time before it bites the dust. With these Wolverine ball joints, you don’t have to miss out on a day of riding. They’re made with 4340 steel that’s gone through our proprietary heat treatment method. And our design has made these ball joints thicker than stock at the base. With all these components combined, these ball joints are two times the strength of your stock ball joints.
Greaseable Fittings Makes It Easy
Yes, you get strength with these heavy-duty ball joints, but you also get the convenience of greaseable fittings. It makes maintenancing your rig the easiest thing you’ve done all day. At SuperATV, we understand the importance of strength but also longevity.
|Our Heavy Duty Ball Joint is 2x stronger than stock.
Can withstand 24,000 lbs of force.
- Yamaha Wolverine: 2016-2018
- Yamaha Wolverine Hunter: 2016-2017
- Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec: 2016-2018
- Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec Hunter: 2016-2018
- Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE: 2016-2017
- Yamaha Wolverine X2: 2019+
- Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec: 2019+
- Yamaha Wolverine X2 SE: 2021
- Yamaha Wolverine X2 XTR: 2020+
- Yamaha Wolverine X4: 2018-2021
- Yamaha Wolverine X4 Hunter: 2018-2020
- Yamaha Wolverine X4 R-Spec: 2022+
- Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE: 2018-2019
- Yamaha Wolverine X4 XT-R: 2020+
NOTE: Fits upper and lower A-arms.