SuperATV Yamaha Viking Cab Heater
It might be freezing outside, but we can keep you warm and toasty in your Yamaha Viking. This SuperATV Cab Heater is just what you need to take on winter rides without losing feeling in your fingers or toes. It pulls heat directly from your engine, just like a traditional car heater. With multiple temps and fan speeds to choose from, you’ll wonder how you ever made it through winter without one.
Defrost Your Windshield
Visibility and winter riding don’t always go hand in hand. This kit takes care of that. In addition to the two vents in the heater itself, we include defrost vents and hoses to keep your windshield clear of snow, ice, and fog. The vents are routed through your dash so discretely, you’d think they were stock. It’s the best way to treat yourself to clear views while cruising over frozen ground.
For a More Comfortable Cab
This electric cab heater pulls heat directly from your engine. That means the longer you ride, the more comfortable you’ll be. It’s mounted below the dash to stay hidden and out of the way. You’d probably forget it’s even there—if it weren’t for the fact that you can no longer see your breath, of course.
Fast and Easy Installation
We include everything you need for a quick and simple install. This kit comes with everything from hoses and clamps to hole saws and hose pliers. And wiring everything up is a cinch! With a new UTV heater, you’ll be kissing those cold winter rides goodbye before you know it.
NOTE: Drilling through plastic and firewall required. All necessary bits are included.
- Adjustable temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- The heater control box measures 10” x 4.5” 11.75”
- Comes with all necessary hardware for an easy install
- Yamaha Viking: 2014+
- Yamaha Viking EPS: 2014+
- Yamaha Viking EPS Ranch Edition: 2018+
- Yamaha Viking EPS SE: 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI: 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS: 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS Ranch Edition: 2016+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS SE: 2015-2016