- Polaris RZR S 800: 2009-2014
- Polaris RZR 4 800: 2010-2014
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000: 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew: 2017+
- Polaris Ranger 1000: 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew: 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry-leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1-year warranty
Setting the bar high, Rhino Brand Axles are made from heavy-duty 4340 Chromoly steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, Rhino Brand Axles are Built for Battle! These axles exceed expectations and deliver performance not found in OEM or other aftermarket axles. Each CV and Shaft is maximized for ultimate strength. Rhino Brand Axles spare no details and are packed with synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool each time you ride. Each axle is precision-engineered to provide the ultimate balance of strength and longevity. Whether you’re running monster tires, blazing high horsepower, or tackling gnarly terrain, Rhino Brand Axles are built to withstand the harshest of conditions.
Be sure to check out our Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There are no reviews yet.