SuperATV Rhino Polaris Ranger 1000 Axles
Sometimes you just want to do more in your Ranger 1000. You want to ride farther over rougher terrain. If you want to count on your side-by-side to get you through the rougher stuff, then you need to replace your stock axles with SuperATV’s Polaris Ranger 1000 Rhino Brand Axles. They’re better and stronger so you can ride more.
The Rhino Difference: These Rhino Brand Axles are made with 4340 chromoly steel from tip to tip. As one of the industry’s strongest materials, you know you can count on long-lasting strength and performance. The CV joints have been redesigned to feature high articulation angles and come packed with synthetic grease so they stay cool. When you put all of this on your machine, you know you’re ready for anything.
Backed by a One-Year Warranty: After endless testing on our multi-million dollar test lab and thousands of hours of trail time, we’re confident telling you that Rhino Brand Axles are the best in their class. That’s why they come backed by a one year warranty. We want you to test the limits instead of stressing over your new axle.
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- High articulation angles
- Maximized shaft size for ultimate strength
- Synthetic grease keeps CV joints cool
- Precision-engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)