SuperATV Rhino Polaris General XP 1000 Axles
If you want to take on bigger hills and rougher trails, you better make sure your axles are up for the task. SuperATV’s Rhino Brand Axles for the Polaris General XP 1000 are built to withstand tons of trail abuse and extreme suspension angles, letting you push your machine to its limits without breaking down. The next time you need to replace a busted stock axle, replace it with Rhino Brand—we promise you won’t regret it.
The Rhino Difference: We make our Rhino Brand Axles using 4340 chromoly steel. It’s one of the industry’s strongest materials, so you can ride easy knowing that your General XP 1000 is up for the challenge. We pack each axle with synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool ride after ride. All of this comes together to deliver an axle that’s built to perform in all conditions.
Backed by a One-Year Warranty: When we say Rhino Brand Axles are the best in their class, we mean it. After investing millions in our state-of-the-art testing facilities, we’ve got the data to back it up. To prove how confident we are in these axles, we’re selling them with a one-year warranty. That means you’ve got three hundred sixty-five days to put them to the test knowing that SuperATV has got you covered.
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- High articulation angles
- Maximized shaft size for ultimate strength
- Synthetic grease keeps CV joints cool
- Precision-engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
Replaces OEM Part #:
Front : 1334269
Rear : 1334268
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)