SuperATV Rhino Honda Pioneer 1000 Axles
Setting the bar high, Rhino Brand Axles are made from heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. They have to be strong to meet the demands of your Honda Pioneer 1000—the ultimate machine for both work and play. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, Rhino Brand Axles are Built for Battle! These axles can take the beating your Pioneer 1000 is sure to give them. These axles exceed expectations and deliver performance that you need on your Honda Pioneer 1000.
Rhino Brand Axles maximize each CV and Shaft for ultimate strength. They spare no details and pack a synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool each time you ride. Rhino Brand Axles engineers each axle with precision to provide the ultimate balance of strength and longevity. Whether you’re running monster tires, blazing high horsepower, or tackling gnarly terrain, Rhino Brand Axles build them to withstand the harshest of conditions.
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1-year warranty
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
Replaces OEM Part #:
Front : 44250-HL4-F01
Rear : 42250-HL4-F01, 42350-HL4-F01
- Does NOT Fit Pioneer 1000 or Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition Models 2017+
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)