SuperATV Polaris RZR XP1000 / Turbo Mega Keller Ball Joints
The RZR 1000 is at the cutting edge of UTV performance, but its ball joints always have the same weak spot. A hard ride can easily push your OEM ball joint past the flimsy snap ring. If you want the best the industry has to offer, you need Todd Keller’s two-piece Mega ball joints. They’re the biggest and toughest joints on the planet. Put Keller Mega Ball Joints on your Polaris RZR XP 1000, and there’s virtually nothing that will stop you.
For Riders that Want Mega Strength
The Mega housing is bigger and beefier than any other making room for the thickest studs in the industry. Combine that with durable tool steel housings and a stud made from a high-quality Chromoly alloy, and it’s practically unstoppable. These housings and studs are so impressive that you have to modify your A-arms to install them. They’re for the riders that go on the most extreme rides and can’t accept failure as an option.
A Two-Piece Design that Doesn’t Pull Out
The RZR 1000 is all about pushing through tough trails in style. You can’t let a busted ball joint leave you stranded out in the woods. Put Keller Mega Ball Joints on your RZR and ride worry-free. The two-piece design presses in on one side and threads in on the other—like a nut and bolt. Plus, you can grease and adjust them easily to make sure they always feel like new.
Let Your RZR Loose
If you feel like you have to baby your RZR, you need Keller Ball Joints. Because they don’t use a snap ring, they’re built for the kind of hard riding you love. Whether you’re running monster mud tires or just going flat out in the trails, you can count on these ball joints to get you through without breaking down.
- Maximized studs and housings for industry-leading strength
- 4340 hardened Chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn’t require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Polaris RZR XP 1000: 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000: 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter edition: 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks edition: 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2021
NOTE: Mega ball joints require modification of your A-arms