SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Rear Vented Windshield
The Turbo S is designed to go anywhere you want to as fast as you want it to. But you’re going to be uncomfortable if you ride with a front windshield alone. Install SuperATV’s Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Rear Vented Windshield to get better airflow control and protection. It stops the suction from front windshields, and the built-in BreezeRite vent helps you keep comfortable in any climate.
Better With a Built-In BreezeRite Vent: The built-in BreezeRite vent gives you more control of your airflow so you can react to changing temperatures and conditions. Too hot? Open it up to let a draft through. Getting dusty? Close it to stop suction. And whether you set it to fully closed, half open, or fully open, it’ll stay in place through every corner and bounce.
Polycarbonate Can Take It: Rollovers, rocks, and mud—no matter what you do, our 1/4” lightly tinted polycarbonate can take it. That’s because it’s 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic. With that much impact resistance, it’ll be the last thing standing after your nasty pileup, and you can forget about cracking or breaking it.
The Leading Windshield Experts: We may have started in a garage, but after manufacturing and shipping hundreds of thousands of windshields, there’s nobody more experienced than us. Next time you’re out on the trail, just ask anybody. Then join the club yourself and see what a better Polaris RZR Turbo S rear windshield can do for you.
- Protects against debris and the elements
- Made of 1/4” lightly tinted polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Innovative injection-molded BreezeRite vent giving you three vent positions
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes complete with all hardware for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019-2021
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops