SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Heavy Duty Axles – X300
SuperATV’s Rhino X300 Axles for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo S change the game. The X300 comes with a 300-meter flexible shaft that can absorb force without breaking. This results in stronger CVs and a more durable drivetrain, allowing for more adventurous rides. We are extremely confident in the X300’s performance, and offer an exceptional 3-year warranty to back it up.
It’s All About the Flex: X300 is not only strong, but also flexible. Our unique Flexshaft™ technology relieves much of the stress that would be transferred to your CVs and differential with other axles. The result is less wear and tear on much more valuable drivetrain parts.
300M: We make X300 Axles with super-tough 300M alloy steel. 300M is an aircraft-grade alloy utilized for its high strength and higher silicon composition, along with its inclusion of vanadium. These unique properties of 300M combined with our specific design makes the X300’s signature flex possible. It makes crazy riding and modification without breakdown a reality.
Perfect for Big Tires and Big Rides: What can your UTV get away with when your axle flexes like a shirtless guy holding a fish? Flex means bigger tires, bigger lifts, rougher rides, and flat out action without breaking. If you’re ready to take on the wilderness, X300 is for you.
3-Year Warranty: We’re not done yet, X300 Axles comes with a 3-year warranty! That’s the industry’s best warranty for any axle anywhere. That’s how confident we are in our Rhino X300 Axles.
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Flexshaft™ technology absorbs impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty, the industry’s best axle warranty
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+
Replaces OEM Part #:
Front: 1334059, 2207752
Rear: 2207753, 1334060
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)