SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Billet Rear Knuckles
The stock rear knuckles on your Turbo S are built for stock rides. If you want to turn the adrenaline up to eleven, you need SuperATV’s Billet Rear Knuckles for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo S. They’re two times stronger than your factory knuckles and they’re built for the kind of hard riding that makes you pucker.
Strength for the Ride
We use 7075 billet aluminum to get you double the strength and double the performance. With that much strength, you can keep the pedal down—these spindles are made to handle everything you can throw at them.
Compatible with OEM and Aftermarket Suspension
These knuckles are a perfect match to OEM dimensions, so they work with any OEM or aftermarket suspension part. They also have a little extra clearance built in to make compatibility even better. Perfect compatibility makes for an easy installation and a smooth ride.
- Made of 7075 billet aluminum
- Two times stronger than factory knuckles
- Compatible with stock and aftermarket suspension and wheel bearings
- Includes left and right rear knuckles
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Velocity: 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S Velocity: 2019+
Replacement for OE Part Numbers:
- 5141782 – LH Carrier
- 5141783 – RH Carrier