SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Big Lift Heavy Duty Axles – X300
Your lifted and loaded Polaris RZR XP Turbo S needs cutting edge axles to match your cutting edge machine. SuperATV’s Rhino X300 Big Lift Kit Axles for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo S change the game by bringing high-tech axles to the UTV game. Ride high and drive like a maniac—that’s what the X300 is all about. We take it over the top by backing it with the industry’s best 3-year warranty. It’s the best axle warranty anywhere.
It’s All About the Flex: The X300 is both strong and flexible, able to withstand torque loads that would break other axles by twisting and returning to its original position. This intentionally engineered shaft-flex relieves much of the stress that would be transferred to your CVs and differential with other axles. The result is less wear and tear on much more valuable drivetrain parts.
300M: We make X300 with super tough 300M alloy steel. 300M is an aircraft-grade alloy utilized for its high strength and higher silicon composition, along with its inclusion of vanadium. These unique properties of 300M combined with our specific design makes the X300’s signature flex possible. It makes doing anything you want with wild vehicle modifications possible.
Perfect for Big Tires and Big Rides: Get a bigger lift with bigger tires and ride harder. If you’re the kind of rider that destroys everything you put on your machine, X300 Axles are for you.
3-Year Warranty: We’re not done yet, X300 comes with a 3-year warranty! That’s the industry’s best warranty for any axle anywhere. That’s how confident we are in our X300 Axles.
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty – the industry’s best axle warranty
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s Turbo S 6” Lift kit only
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+