SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 6″ Portal Gear Lift
You don’t know what you’ve been missing—hitting the trail with GDP’s power and capability on your UTV is the best way to ride. So get a complete performance overhaul with SuperATV’s GDP 6” Portal Gear Lift for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo S. Customize by choosing between a 30%, 45%, or 60% gear reduction and selecting a cast or billet aluminum housing. You can also take your strength over the top by upgrading to our dual idler configuration. No matter how you ride, GDP can make it better.
What is a Dual Idler?
Perfection takes time. After years of research and development, we’ve made our dual idler gear portals unlike any other. By placing a second idler gear in the portal box, the load gets spread over twice as much surface area for more reliable torque transfer and the strongest gear set you can get. Two idler gears don’t do a thing if they’re not mated perfectly, though. Precision CNC grinding ensures ours do. Our gears are made from the industry’s toughest 9310 steel alloy. Didn’t think dual idlers mattered? With GDP’s quality and experience, they finally do.
Different Gear Reductions For Different Ride Styles
You can choose between 30%, 45%, and 60% gear reductions. Match your gear reduction to the way you ride for perfectly balanced power and speed. If you like to hit the gas and fly on the trails, go with 30%. For mud and rocks, go with 45%. If you’re rocking massive tires and want to make sure you always come out of the bounty hole first, go with the maximum 60% gear reduction.
GDP Portals Put Less Strain on Your Drivetrain
GDP Portals give you a gear reduction in the hub instead of the transmission. This reduces the wear and tear on your axles, differential, prop shaft, and transmission. Portals also maintain factory suspension geometry to keep your CVs happy and cool. Your RZR’s most vital parts will last longer.
GDP Is Built to Be the Strongest
These RZR XP Turbo S portals are built for hard rides and tons of fun. That’s why everything from the billet housings to the advanced 5/16” steel alloy backing plates are designed to be as strong as possible. Push them to the limit—that’s what they’re for.
- Our housings are reinforced for gear retention and optimized for oil flow
- Advanced steel alloy backing plates are stronger than Chromoly
- Enhance with Portal Blood—gear oil formulated for GDP Portals
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets, Seals, and Bearings
Our portals use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® Gaskets and O-rings with excellent oil resistance and low deterioration rates
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
- Double-angular contact output bearings to prevent premature wear
- Roller idler and drive bearings to maintain perfect gear meshing
Reinforce Your Frame with a Frame Stiffener
We highly recommend running a SuperATV Frame Stiffener with your 6″ Portal Gear Lift. The stock frame just doesn’t have what it takes. A frame stiffener reinforces your frame enough to let you ride your 6″ portals with monster tires and no worries.
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
6” Portal Gear Lift Includes:
|(4) Assembled portal hub boxes complete with 9310 gears, seals, output shaft, Thermo-Tork® gaskets or O-rings, and thrust bearings|
|(4) Universal hubs and precision-ground stainless steel slotted rotors with lugs|
|(4) Specialized steel alloy backing plates|
|(4) Steel caliper mounting plates|
|(4) Caliper adapter plates|
|(2) Steel steering arms|
|(2) Rear hub adapters|
|Extended brake lines|
|All required hardware, including recessed castle nut socket|
|Frame stiffener (optional)|
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housings
- Dual idler gear configuration maximizes strength
- Cool, quiet, precision-ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Housings use Thermo-Tork® gaskets or O-rings that don’t let anything through
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Gear reduction reduces stress on your drivetrain
- Dual idler gear configuration adds a 1” offset
- Lighter than the competition
- 18” or larger wheel required
- 20” and larger wheels cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Velocity: 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 4 : 2019+
NOTE: Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25″ (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.