SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Turbo RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod
You like to push your Turbo hard with big tires and hard rides, but if you rely on your stock tie rod kit, you’ll end up with wobbly handling over time. You need SuperATV’s RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod kit to keep your Polaris RZR XP Turbo in control. The solid steel bar combined with better, beefier tie rod ends make this kit the best choice for precise handling.
Big Bars and Bigger Heims
This Polaris RZR XP Turbo tie rod replacement kit uses 1” diameter solid steel bar tie rods—they won’t buckle under pressure. But we take strength and durability over the top with our beefed-up outer Heim joint tie rod ends and inner rebuildable ball and sockets. They use unmatched 3/4” threads to connect to the rods. This makes the most common failure point stronger, more durable, and all-around better than ever before.
That’s not all we do for you—these tie rods also come backed by a lifetime warranty so you can ride with confidence.
Fast, Simple Installation
We don’t leave anything out of our tie rod kit. You get all the boots, heims, and hardware you need to get it completely installed. It’s fast and simple so you can get out of the garage quicker.
- Heavy-duty solid steel bar tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Solid steel bar tie rods for maximum strength
- Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 and 2017+ OEM racks
- Hardened Heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo: 2016+
NOTE: Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 and 2017+ OEM racks 1824747 and 1824339