SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Turbo RackBoss 2.0 Billet Hex Tie Rod Kit
Your RZR Turbo is brimming with power, and every corner beats on your steering system when you push the limit. Upgrade to SuperATV’s Polaris RZR XP Turbo RackBoss 2.0 Billet Aluminum Hex Tie Rod Kit. The unmistakable hex design, polished billet finish, and tougher tie rod ends make it the unbeatable tie rod kit your Turbo deserves.
These RZR Turbo tie rods look as tough as they are. They’re made from solid billet aluminum hex rods with a polished finish that’s sure to turn heads. The hex design is unmistakable and matches your Turbo’s extreme power.
Billet Aluminum and 3/4” Tie Rod Ends
This kit doesn’t just look good, it’s also the strongest kit you can get for your RZR. The 6061-T6 aluminum tie rods bolster your steering system with unbeatable strength. But a tie rod kit is only as strong as its tie rod ends. That’s why we use oversized 3/4” Chromoly steel heims and rebuildable inner ball and sockets. They’re strong enough for rock crawling, mud bogging, and balls-to-the-wall racing.
Simple Installation and Toe Adjustment
This kit comes with everything you need to get it installed and get back to riding, and installation is straightforward whether you’re using RackBoss 2.0 or your OEM rack. Plus, it’s easy to adjust your toe even when you’re out on the trail.
- 6061 hex billet tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Solid 6061 billet aluminum tie rods for maximum strength, performance, and style
- Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 and 2017+ OEM racks
- Hardened heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo: 2016+
NOTE: Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 and 2017+ OEM racks 1824747 and 1824339