SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Turbo Heavy Duty Carrier Bearing
SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty Carrier Bearing for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo features a self-aligning bearing that is greaseable and fully sealed and a two-piece design. That means you it’s designed to give you a long-lasting and smooth ride mile after mile.
Greaseable and Fully Sealed
Unlike the factory bearing, SuperATV’s bearing is greaseable and fully sealed, reducing friction.
Superior to standard bearings found in others, the SuperATV self-aligning bearing reduces the side load on your carrier bearing from the prop-shaft – a must-have if you want to keep vibrations to a minimum and the life of your bearing long.
Our locking collar is included in the carrier bearing kit and clamps evenly around the shaft to create a strong, mar-free hold preventing the bearing from walking off the shaft.
Snappy install? Yes. The unique, two-piece design makes install and maintenance a breeze. Rather than pressing on a single bearing, SuperATV’s two-piece is easily positioned and secured in minutes.
Made of 6061 Billet Aluminum
We make our housing with 6061 Billet Aluminum. That makes it as strong and reliable as possible. Whether you like to ride hard or just ride often, our billet aluminum housing will keep your UTV purring for longer.
- Housing made of 6061 billet aluminum
- Self-aligning bearing reduces vibrations
- Two-piece design makes installation a breeze
- Greaseable and fully sealed for durability in any conditions
- Locking collar keeps bearing secure
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+
Replaces OEM Part # :