SuperATV Polaris RZR XP Turbo Heavy Duty Axles – X300
SuperATV’s Rhino X300 axles for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo change the game. With a 300M shaft that flexes to absorb force instead of breaking, you get CVs that don’t break, a drivetrain that won’t buckle, and the ability to go on bigger, meaner rides. We take it over the top by backing it with a 3-year warranty — the industry’s best axle warranty.
It’s All About the Flex
X300 is about more than brute strength, it’s about flex. When X300 gets hit with a torque load that would break other axles, the 300M shaft twists until the load is gone then returns to its original position. Our unique Flexshaft™ technology relieves much of the stress that would be transferred to your CVs and differential with other axles. The result is less wear and tear on much more valuable drivetrain parts.
We make X300 with super-tough 300M alloy steel. 300M is an aircraft-grade alloy utilized for its high strength and higher silicon composition, along with its inclusion of vanadium. These unique properties of 300M combined with our specific design make the X300’s signature flex possible. It makes doing anything you want with wild vehicle modifications possible.
Perfect for Big Tires and Big Rides
What can your UTV get away with when your axle saves you from yourself with a good flex? Flex means riding harder with bigger tires on a tougher trail without breaking anything. If you’re tired of breaking stuff, X300 is for you.
We’re not done yet, X300 comes with a 3-year warranty! That’s the industry’s best warranty for any axle anywhere. That’s how confident we are in our X300 Axles.
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Flexshaft™ technology absorbs impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty, the industry’s best axle warranty
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo: 2016+
Will NOT Fit 2018+ RZR Turbo S
Replaces OEM Part #:
Front: 1333434, 1333942, 1334273
Rear: 1333718, 1333858, 1334189
- Will NOT Fit 2018+ RZR Turbo S
- May require some minor grinding for proper fitment, see instructions.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)