SuperATV Polaris RZR XP 1000 / Turbo High Clearance 1.5″ Forward Offset A-Arms
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo: 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000: 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000: 2014+
- 2017+ models will require 1″ wheel spacers when using stock wheels.
- You may need at least 1″ wheel spacers
- Adds 1.5” of forward offset
- Fit up to 33” tires
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable lower pivot block for full camber adjustability
- Includes high-quality UHMW bushings at no extra cost
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
You want bigger tires to tackle bigger obstacles, but you don’t want a lift that’s hard to handle and makes you feel unstable. You need SuperATV’s High-Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A-Arms for your Polaris RZR XP Turbo. They increase your wheelbase by 1.5 inches, so you get more stability, room for up to 33” tires, and more strength than stock. It will make your ride better.
The dual-bend design of our A-arms gives you 1.5 inches of additional ground clearance so you can cruise over obstacles easily. But they also have a 1.5” forward offset which gives you clearance for 33” tires. That longer wheelbase gives you increased stability on hills and other big obstacles. Upgrading to that tire size gives you, even more, ground clearance and enables some wild off-road action.
We don’t mess around when it comes to strength. Our arms are made with 1.25” diameter steel tubing. That’s 25% larger than stock and gives it a huge boost in strength. It looks awesome and it comes with our virtually indestructible, self-lubricating UHMW bushings. We save you tons of hassle by sending them preinstalled. All around, these A-arms are made to ride hard for years.
These A-arms come with adjustable pivot blocks that are set to factory specs out of the box. If you don’t want to mess with them, you don’t have to. But if you add weight to your cab or get a small lift, they give you the ability to adjust your camber for a better ride and less premature wear.