SuperATV Polaris RZR XP 1000 Rear Trailing Arms
Give your RZR an extreme upgrade with SuperATV’s 1” extended rear trailing arms. Your RZR will get a 1” longer wheelbase and help you tackle those hills that were too much for your stock suspension. Thanks to their extra inch of clearance, these arms allow you to run 40”+ tires! SuperATV’s trailing arms are carefully designed to maintain factory alignment. That means you’ll have no added wear and tear on axles and wheels!
To ensure that we’ve delivered an unbeatable product that exceeds your expectations, SuperATV’s extended trailing arms are methodically designed with leading-edge CAD software and made from high-strength steel plating. These trailing arms are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. We built them for punishment so you don’t have to worry about your suspension when your focused on conquering that hill.
At SuperATV, we understand the importance of getting back on the trail. This kit comes with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and all the hardware you need to complete the installation.
- Voodoo Blue and Velocity Blue do NOT match Sky Blue.
- You will need to upgrade your front suspension to clear larger than 30” tires on the front.
- Made from high strength steel
- 1″ rear offset for more stability and clearance
- Clears 40″ tires!
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Powder-coated for maximum durability
- Polaris RZR XP 1000: 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000: 2014+