SuperATV Polaris RZR XP 1000 Rear Receiver Hitch
SuperATV’s 2” Receiver Hitch for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 is designed to work hard. The heavy-duty 3/16” steel plating is hand welded to ensure long lasting performance from the first haul to the 400th. It’s finished with a UV resistant powder coating for years of hard use. A receiver hitch is an essential tool for any UTV. When you’re ready to get real work done, get a SuperATV Receiver Hitch.
For More than Work: A standard 2-inch by 2-inch receiver means this hitch will work for more than just ball mounts and hauling trailers. Hook up cargo racks, bike racks, gun racks, or a tow hook to turn your ride into an adventure. With the ultimate utility belt, you can do more.
- Fits standard 2” attachments
- Made of 3/16” heavy-duty steel
- Includes cotter pin and hitch pin
- Cut out for access to differential oil plug
- 1,500 lb. max towing capacity
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Max towing capacity is 1,500 lb.
- Not for use with hitch-mounted spare tire carriers
- Receiver hitch is not compatible with Polaris Factory Rear Bumper or a SuperATV Rear Bumper.
- Max towing capacity is 1500 lbs
- Please check the bolt size of the hardware that fastens the radius arms to the brace plate. Select the socket size that corresponds to your OEM size. Polaris made a change in the mid-year in 2017 that has caused some confusion with fitment.
|RZR Model||Socket Size|
|RZR XP 1000 (Standard) : 2014-2016||16mm|
|RZR XP 4 1000 (Standard) : 2014-2016||16mm|
|RZR XP 1000 (Standard) : 2017||Confirm Size (See Below)|
|RZR XP 4 1000 (Standard) : 2017||Confirm Size (See Below)|
|RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016||16mm|
|RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2017||18mm|
|RZR XP 1000 Gold Metallic Edition : 2017||18mm|
|RZR XP 1000 (All Models) : 2018+||18mm|
|RZR XP 4 1000 (All Models) : 2018+||18mm|