SuperATV Polaris RZR XP 1000 Rear Bumper With Receiver Hitch
Your RZR needs rear-end protection so you don’t break something while backing up… and so people don’t tear up your rear end when they’re not paying attention. But with SuperATV’s Rear Bumper and Receiver Hitch installed on your Polaris RZR XP 1000, you get much more than a tough bumper. You get a 2” receiver hitch on top of a rugged look and complete rear-end protection. The receiver adds hauling capability to your brush guard to make it the most versatile rear bumper around.
Protection You Can Count On: We make this bumper with 1.75” diameter steel tubing so it can survive heavy hits and big mistakes. The full brush guard design protects your taillights and your vulnerable plastic bodywork. It’s frame mounted and finished with a UV-resistant powder coating to give you long lasting durability. And it’s perfectly designed to take full advantage of the included receiver hitch.
A Receiver Hitch Does More: This bumper is so much better thanks to the included RZR 1000 hitch plate. The standard 2” by 2” receiver is made with 3/16” steel plates and hand welded—it’s tough enough to tow up to 1,500 lb. But you can do more with a receiver than just attach ball hitches. There are tons of accessories like cargo racks, gun racks, and tow hooks that will make your ride better.
Style to Stand Out: A big beefy rear bumper tells the guy following you that you’re not going to pull any punches. This aggressive piece of protection is designed to match your RZR’s curves and contours so you can ride with confidence and turn heads all day long. We finish it with machined endcaps to give an unmistakable look and quality that defines SuperATV bumpers.
- Made of 1.75” diameter heavy-duty steel tubing
- Mounts directly to the frame
- Sleek and stylish design
- UV-resistant powder-coat finish
- Does not obstruct access to rear cargo area
- Easy to install
- Made of 3/16” heavy-duty steel
- Fits standard 2” attachments
- Includes cotter pin and hitch pin
- 1,500 lb. max towing capacity
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter : 2015-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter : 2016-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks : 2017-2023
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Fox Edition : 2015
- Will block the top 10% of the view on Ride Command rear cameras
- Voodoo Blue and Velocity Blue do NOT match Sky Blue
- Receiver hitch max towing capacity is 1,500 lb.
- Receiver hitch is not for use with hitch-mounted spare tire carriers