SuperATV Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Clearance Boxed A-Arms
A good ride means climbing over boulders, cruising over logs, and going fast. A good ride gets ruined if you don’t have a suspension that can handle it. Get SuperATV’s Boxed High-Clearance A-Arms installed on your Polaris RZR XP 1000 for suspension that’s strong enough to handle all the fun the trail throws at you. These triple-walled, internally gusseted arms are made with high-strength steel that has a better strength-to-weight ratio than standard steel.
Our Chromoly ball joint housings were designed with big tires and portal gear lifts in mind—you know, the things that tend to tear up ball joint housings. Pair those Chromoly ball joint housings with Chromoly adjustable pivot blocks and these arms are built like a tank. Add in high clearance arches to clear more obstacles, and the option for ultra-tough threaded ball joints, and you’ve got A-arms that are Built for Battle.
With structural integrity that gives you the confidence to hit jumps and fly through tight trails, our boxed A-arms are constructed of high-strength steel that is thermo-mechanically rolled and typically found in truck chassis and cranes. We use Chromoly steel in our ball joint housings because that’s the weakest spot of any A-arm. When you go big with tires or portals, your ball joints and A-arm housings are your suspension’s first line of defense—with our A-arms, that first line of defense is bulletproof. At 4x the strength of stock and backed by the SuperATV lifetime warranty, these are guaranteed to take anything you can throw at them. We dare you to break them.
Need Help Choosing Your Ball Joints?
We’ve got 3 different ball joints for you to choose from—Standard Duty, Heavy Duty, and Super Duty. Whichever one you get, we’ll install them for you. Here’s the rundown:
Standard Duty—These are designed just like your OEM ball joints. The SuperATV difference is that they’re stronger but cost way less than stock.
Heavy Duty—These use a Chromoly stud and housing with a thicker stud at the base than OEM. With about 2X stock strength, it’s great for most riders. They have adjustable stud tension and are easily rebuildable.
Super Duty—These use a 300M stud with a Chromoly housing and the stud is thicker at the base than OEM. With about 2.25X stock strength, it’s the ultimate ball joint for hardcore riders. The perfect ball joints for high-end A-arms like these. They also have adjustable stud tension and are easily rebuildable.
- 4x stronger than stock
- Made 1/8” heavy-duty steel plating
- Internally gusseted
- High clearance means 1.5” extra ground clearance
- Adjustable pivot blocks
- Chromoly ball joint housings and pivot blocks
- Maintains sway bar function
- UV-resistant powder coating
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Get them with preinstalled ball joints:
- Standard duty—Just like OEM, but stronger
- Heavy-duty—Chromoly stud and housing for 2X OEM strength. Adjustable and rebuildable
- Super duty—300M stud for 2.25X OEM strength. Adjustable and rebuildable
- Polaris RZR XP 1000: 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000: 2014+
- Due to machine variance, some vehicles may need to use included differential spacers to clear the arms
- 1” wheel spacers or steering stops required if running a lift with stock wheels