SuperATV Polaris RZR XP 1000 Billet Aluminum Hex Tie Rod Kit
Warning: Gawker Magnet
You’ll get more than a few people stopping to admire this tie rod kit. The hexagonal rods look menacing, and the polished billet material is sure to catch everyone’s eye. If you want to blend in, these aren’t for you. If you want style that stands out—even when it’s covered in mud—then you’re in the right place.
We didn’t cut any corners on strength. That’s right, you can have your cake and eat it too. The 6061-T6 billet aluminum rods give your steering system extremely high strength at a very low weight. On top of that, we use oversized 14 mm Chromoly Heim joints and inner ball and sockets to maximize strength and get rid of shaky steering. They’re long-lasting and tough for years of hard riding.
Easy Installation and Adjustment
You get everything you need in this kit from boots and zip ties to heavy-duty heims. It installs quickly and easily to your SuperATV or stock rack and pinion so you can get out of the garage faster. We also make adjusting your RZR’s toe ridiculously easy. Just loosen the jam nuts and turn the rod to get the toe you want for your side-by-side.
|(2) Billet tie rod shafts|
|(2) Tie rod ends|
|(2) Small boots|
- Stock length replacement
- Made with 6061 billet aluminum
- Uses Chromoly steel monoball tie rod ends
- M14x1.5 threads
- Adjustable on the fly
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter edition : 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks edition : 2017+
Compatible with all SuperATV and OEM Rack and Pinions:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 and XP 4 1000 2019+ are compatible with OEM rack and pinion: 1824747
- All other models are compatible with SuperATV rack and pinion:
- ; and OEM rack and pinions: 1824205, 1824469, 1824835, 1824836