SuperATV Polaris RZR XP 1000 7-10″ Lift Kit Heavy Duty Axles – X300
SuperATV’s Rhino X300 Big Lift Kit Axles for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 change the game. With a 300M shaft that flexes to absorb force instead of breaking, you get CV’s that don’t break, and a drivetrain that won’t buckle. Ride high and drive like a maniac — that’s what the X300 is all about. We take it over the top by backing it with the industry’s best 3-year warranty. It’s the best axle warranty anywhere.
It’s All About the Flex: X300 is about more than brute strength, it’s about flex. Our unique Flexshaft™ technology relieves much of the stress that would be transferred to your CVs and differential with other axles. The result is less wear and tear on much more valuable drivetrain parts.
300M: We make X300 with super-tough 300M alloy steel. 300M is an aircraft-grade alloy utilized for its high strength and higher silicon composition, along with its inclusion of vanadium. These unique properties of 300M combined with our specific design makes the X300’s signature flex possible. It makes doing anything you want with wild vehicle modifications possible.
Perfect for Big Tires and Big Rides: What can your UTV get away with when X300 can save you from yourself with a good flex? Get a bigger lift with bigger tires and ride harder. If you’re the kind of rider that destroys everything you put on your machine, X300 is for you.
3-Year Warranty: We’re not done yet, X300 comes with a 3-year warranty! That’s the industry’s best warranty for any axle anywhere. That’s how confident we are in our X300 Axles.
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Flexshaft™ technology absorbs impact
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty – the industry’s best axle warranty
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Rocks & Trails Edition : 2017+
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)