SuperATV Polaris RZR Turbo S Mud Flaps
There’s nothing better than pinning your RZRs speedometer on a wild trail. Except all that speed causes your front tires to kick back dirt to your trailing arms, hubs, and wheels. Say goodbye to that sweet paint job, and say hello to corrosion unless you get SuperATV’s Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Mud Flaps. The lightweight LDPE protects your rear suspension from flying debris, so your powder coating doesn’t get blasted.
Strong and Flexible Material: Our 1/8” LDPE trailing arm mud flaps can get pummeled all year round and still stay in one piece. The 8” by 10 7/8” flaps are flexible enough to slide over any obstacle without getting hung up. Plus, the bolt-on installation is mind-blowingly simple and requires no modifications whatsoever—they attach directly to your sway bar mount. These RZR Turbo S mud flaps are strong, flexible, and unstoppable.
- 8” x 10 7/8” mud flaps
- Protects your trailing arms, hubs, wheels, and other rear suspension components
- Made of extremely durable 1/8” LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Flexible and lightweight
- Includes all hardware and instructions
These ONLY fit stock or SATV trailing arms (RTA-P-RZRXPTS-HC):
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Velocity : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S Velocity : 2019+