SuperATV Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Tinted Roof
Enjoy the Outdoors with a Transparent Roof
If you love riding because you love the outdoors, then a transparent roof is the only way to go. It lets in plenty of sunlight while cutting down glare and gives you better views of the nature you love. Plus, being able to see up helps a ton on tricky ascents. It’s a UTV roof that gives you great protection without boxing you in.
Made Polycarbonate Strong
We use 1/4” polycarbonate because it’s lightweight and incredibly strong. In fact, it’s 25 times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass. It can handle massive off-road beatdowns without cracking or failing. It’s backed up with heavy-duty hardware and seals that give it a snug, watertight, and rattle-free fit.
XR Optic Hard Coating
Opt for our proprietary XR Optic hard coating to add extra durability to your RZR Trail S 1000 tinted roof. This advanced coating goes on both sides and gives it unbeatable abrasion resistance and UV protection. So you’ll have perfect clarity ride after ride.
- Made of 1/4″ polycarbonate
- Opt for our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating for unmatched scratch resistance
- Available tints:
- Light tint—hard-coated poly only
- Dark tint—standard poly only
- Gives you full visibility and awareness
- Keeps out sun, rain, and debris
- Heavy-duty hardware keeps roof secure
- Sealed edges to prevent leaking
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Easy to install—includes all hardware and instructions
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 : 2021+