SuperATV Polaris RZR RS1 Billet Aluminum Radius Arms
Strength, style, and utility — that’s what you get with a set of SuperATV Billet Aluminum Radius Arms for the Polaris RZR RS1. The solid 7075 billet aluminum bar is 32mm in diameter compared to the 19mm stock. The hex design gives these rear suspension links even more strength and rigidity. The heavy-duty 5/8” Chromoly heims are adjustable on the fly thanks to the flat sides of the hex bar. All of that plus a lifetime warranty means you can push your UTV hard knowing your suspension is up to the task.
Built with SuperATV Reliability
To make these radius rods tougher, we built in steel helical inserts into the threads. Helical inserts reinforce the arms’ threads to make sure your heims can’t strip them out or pull out. The helical design makes them stronger the harder your heims pull. From end to end, we made these radius arms strong so that you can ride like you don’t have a brake pedal.
- Made of 1-1/4″ 7075 solid aluminum bar compared to 3/4″ OEM
- Utilizes helical inserts for unbreakable threads
- Fully adjustable 5/8″ x 18 Heim joints with 5/8″ steel bushing Hexagonal design for strength and style
- Hex design lets you adjust camber and toe while installed
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty*
*The heims included in this kit are considered wear and tear items, and SuperATV extends a 30-day warranty to the original purchaser that each and every one be free from manufacturer’s defects.
- Polaris RZR RS1: 2018+
NOTE: Will not fit with Polaris rear bumpers.