SuperATV Polaris RZR RS1 6″ Portal Gear Lift
SuperATV’s GDP 6” Portal Gear Lift for the Polaris RZR RS1 gives you a lift and a gear reduction in one box. Get the clearance to run bigger tires and the torque you need to turn them. The lift and gear reduction are in the hub which means they maintain suspension geometry and reduce drivetrain stress. Customize by choosing between a 30% or 45% gear reduction and selecting a cast or billet aluminum housing. GDP portals are truly geared for all.
45% – Perfect for Mud
Install big 6” portals with a 45% gear reduction to get clearance for huge tires and a massive boost in torque. It’ll turn your monster tires like they’re stock and take your RS1 through the biggest, thickest mud holes you can find. These portals are pure power — and they can fling the mud to prove it.
45% – Perfect for Rocks
A 6” portal box with a 45% gear reduction gives you tons of torque to crawl over any rock or boulder you can find. With that much power, rock shelves will feel like speed bumps and boulders feel like pebbles. With 6” of clearance, you can run bigger tires and get winched out less.
30% – Perfect for Everything
A 30% gear reduction lets you turn bigger tires and gives you the versatility to run mud, dominate trails and hills, and maintain high speed on the road. It gets your power to the ground to make your UTV more capable everywhere.
Our gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed. That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road, and they have the strength to withstand every ride.
Stronger Housings by Design
Portal housings are complex pieces of hardware that require precise design and manufacturing to maximize strength. We’ve been making them for years and have the real-world experience combined with the in-house expertise to make sure they’re unstoppable. That means whether you opt for our USA-made, billet aluminum housings or our affordable cast aluminum housings, you know you’re getting a box that can stand up to tons of abuse.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
|Polaris RZR RS1 Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations|
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 6″ Portals||Recommended 6″ Portal Gear Reduction|
|Up to 34″||Stock||30%|
|35″ to 36″||2″ Lift Kit||30%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maximize torque and maintain factory top speed. A larger than recommended gear reduction will result in more torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information.|
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- 9310 alloy billet steel precision ground gears are cool and quiet
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel driveshaft
- No Leak Bearings and Seals
- Universal Hub Fits All Major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines, and instructions
- 18” or larger wheel required
- 18” wheels cannot exceed 4-1/2” backspacing
- 20” and larger wheels cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Polaris RZR RS1: 2018+
NOTE: Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25″ (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.