SuperATV Polaris RZR Pro XP RackBoss 2.0 Billet Aluminum Tie Rod Kit
Don’t Settle for Standard Style
Our billet tie rods are anything but ordinary. They use CNC-machined billet aluminum that’s polished to stand out from the crowd. Their unmistakably premium look will turn heads everywhere you go. Plus, they still look great when you cover them with dirt.
3/4” Tie Rod Ends and Billet Aluminum Strength
This kit is more than just a pretty face—it’s rock-solid gear that’s built to give you more durable steering. Our PRO XP tie rods are built with 6061-T6 aluminum so they’re lightweight but can handle huge tires and big impacts. We pair them with our massive 3/4” Chromoly Heims and rebuildable inner ball and sockets—they make the weakest OEM component tougher than ever. So go big, ride hard, and keep the pedal down. This kit keeps you in control of the action.
Installation and Adjustment Made Easy
You get every bit of hardware you need to get this kit installed quickly and easily whether you’re putting it on your RackBoss 2.0 or OEM rack and pinion. Plus, it’s designed to make adjusting your toe easy without removing any part of your suspension.
- 6061 billet tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Solid 6061 billet aluminum tie rods for maximum strength, performance and style
- Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 and OEM racks
- Hardened Heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris RZR PRO XP: 2020+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4: 2020+
NOTE: Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 and OEM 1824946 rack