SuperATV Polaris RZR Pro XP Lower Doors
Strong and Stylish
We use aluminum on these lower doors because A: aluminum is tough enough to handle the trail—sticks and rocks won’t get through so your legs won’t get impaled in a rollover— and B: it’s super lightweight so it won’t slow you down, and you don’t have to start working out just to open and close your doors.
We make them look good by bending them precisely to match the PRO XP’s curves and style. They secure directly to your OEM doors for a snug, rattle-free fit so they look like they’re standard from the factory. We finish them off with a UV-resistant powder coating that only adds to the badass look.
- Carefully contoured to your machine’s shape for a sleek look
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Brake-press bent aluminum sheet for style and weight savings
- Easy installation for a tight and rattle-free fit
- UV-resistant black powder coat for added durability
NOTE: Installation requires drilling in OEM doors
- Polaris RZR PRO XP: 2020+