SuperATV Polaris RZR 900 6″ Portal Gear Lift
GDP didn’t invent the portal gear lift, but we did perfect it. And SuperATV’s GDP 6” Portal Gear Lift for the Polaris RZR 900 is the perfect solution for riders who want taller machines, bigger tires, and unmatched power. Choose a 30%, 45%, or 60% gear reduction for more power to the ground. Boost your strength, power, and performance to the max by choosing dual idler gears. GDP isn’t like the other guys. Our parts are refined through endless blood, sweat, and hard rides. GDP portals will redefine your RZR 900.
What is a Dual Idler?
Perfection takes time. After years of research and development, we’ve made our dual idler gear portals unlike any other. By placing a second idler gear in the portal box, the load gets spread over twice as much surface area for more reliable torque transfer and the strongest gear set you can get. Two idler gears don’t do a thing if they’re not mated perfectly, though. Precision CNC grinding ensures ours do. Our gears are made from the industry’s toughest 9310 steel alloy. Didn’t think dual idlers mattered? With GDP’s quality and experience, they finally do.
A Gear Reduction for Any Kind of Ride
Install 6” portals with a 30%, 45%, or 60% gear reduction to get clearance for huge tires and a massive boost in torque. It’ll turn your monster tires like they’re stock and take your RZR 900 through the thickest mud holes, over the tallest hills, and down treacherous trails. These portals are all about torque—and they can make the rooster tails that prove it.
Less Drivetrain Wear than Stock
We love that portal gear lifts put the gear reduction directly in the hub. This leads to less stress on your machine’s most vital parts, even through rough riding. Your axles, differential, prop shaft, and transmission will thank you—and they’ll last longer, too.
Trust in GDP Strength
We know how to make strong RZR 900 portals from top to bottom, so you can count on them no matter where you ride. Our GDP housing designs are backed by unmatched real-world experience and the industry’s strongest 5/16” advanced alloy backing plates so you can be confident on your kickass ride
- Our housings are reinforced for gear retention and optimized for oil flow
- Advanced steel alloy backing plates are stronger than Chromoly
- Enhance with Portal Blood —gear oil formulated for GDP Portals
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets, Seals, and Bearings
Our portals use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® Gaskets and O-rings with excellent oil resistance and low deterioration rates
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
- Double-angular contact output bearings to prevent premature wear
- Roller idler and drive bearings to maintain perfect gear meshing
6” Portal Gear Lift Includes:
|(4) Assembled portal hub boxes complete with 9310 gears, seals, output shaft, Thermo-Tork® gaskets or O-rings and thrust bearings.|
|(4) Universal hubs and precision-ground stainless steel slotted rotors with lugs|
|(4) Specialized steel alloy backing plates|
|(4) Steel caliper mounting plates|
|(2) Steel steering arms|
|Extended brake lines|
|All required hardware, including recessed castle nut socket|
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- 9310 alloy billet steel precision ground gears are cool and quiet
- Increases width by 4 in. per side (8 in. total)
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines, and instructions
- 18” or larger wheel required
- 18” wheels cannot exceed 4-1/2” backspacing
- 20” and larger wheels cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015-2017
NOTE: Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25″ (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.