SuperATV Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Clearance Rear Offset A-Arms
Your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 was built for working hard and playing harder. But sometimes, that stock suspension just isn’t up for the task at hand. That’s why SuperATV designed these High Clearance 1.5” Rear Offset A-Arms. The unique bend design delivers extra clearance and the rear offset extends your wheelbase, allowing you to run bigger tires without even installing a lift kit! And if strength is what you need, you’re in the right place. They’re made with 1.25” tubing that’s not only larger but also more dependable than your stock arms. You’re not getting the most out of your Ranger until you’ve upgraded with SuperATV.
No More Getting Hung Up
Would you rather have some additional ground clearance or room for bigger tires? With our rear offset A-arms, you get both! The unique bend design delivers an extra 1.5” of ground clearance, and a 1.5” rear offset extends your wheelbase. Not only does this give you room for bigger tires, but it will provide more stability to your machine, too. Installing these A-arms on your Ranger will have you sailing over the obstacles that used to get you down.
Stronger, Smarter Design
We make these rear control arms using 1.25” tubing to ensure that they’re not only bigger, but also stronger than your stock arms. They’re finished with a durable powder coating that makes them more durable, long-lasting, and good-looking.
All SuperATV A-arms come with a lifetime warranty, allowing you to ride as hard as you want without worry about breaking something. No matter what happens, SuperATV has got you covered.
Industry-Leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks
Your rear offset A-arms also come with industry-leading adjustable pivot blocks. Being able to adjust your alignment gives you total control over your camber, so you’ll never have to worry about premature tire wear, no matter how hard you ride. We make sure they’re pre-adjusted to stock specifications right out of the box, so you only have to mess with them if you want to.
- Adds 1.5” of rear offset
- Fit up to 30” tires
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar : 2018-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020
NOTE: 1″ wheel spacers are required if running these arms with a 3″ lift kit.